
So, I decided it was time to get a new, more official blog. Previously, I had been blogging on myspace.com. But, I have not been using it very much lately. In fact, it has been more than a couple months since I last logged-in on myspace. However, I still want to blog. So, here I am.
To get things started, I'll introduce myself somewhat. My name is Brad and I am a 4th year psychology grad student. I am also an amateur film-buff. I love movies and everything that goes into their creation, from idea to box-office and beyond. I go to at least one movie in theaters a week and I see more, if my financial situation allows it. However, I watch on average about 10 new movies on DVD per week. I may not have any training in film criticism, but I have what I consider an extensive film knowledge. I only say all this because my typical blogs tend to come out as movie reviews. I don't talk much about myself in these things, but I love to talk movies. So, if you're here to read about movies and discuss their implications, success, and generally how kick-A they are, you've come to the right place.
Later
To get things started, I'll introduce myself somewhat. My name is Brad and I am a 4th year psychology grad student. I am also an amateur film-buff. I love movies and everything that goes into their creation, from idea to box-office and beyond. I go to at least one movie in theaters a week and I see more, if my financial situation allows it. However, I watch on average about 10 new movies on DVD per week. I may not have any training in film criticism, but I have what I consider an extensive film knowledge. I only say all this because my typical blogs tend to come out as movie reviews. I don't talk much about myself in these things, but I love to talk movies. So, if you're here to read about movies and discuss their implications, success, and generally how kick-A they are, you've come to the right place.
Later
1 comment:
Brad, you're awesome. I'm adding a link for your blog to mine, so I'll expect updates!
Post a Comment