Okay, so I just saw this trailer today and I seriously cannot help myself from laughing out loud!
I am a fan of all sorts of films, but when it all comes down to it, there are only two kinds of movies: 1) those that are made extremely well, and 2) those that are so bad they are good. I can't help but hope this one is the latter.
Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus (the title says it all!!) is the tale...(no really, the title says it all) of two 10,000,000 year old...(I'm not kidding, you can skip this paragraph) giant animals duking it out in the ocean...(are you still reading this?!?), much to the chagrin of us bipedal dirt roamers. What else can I say!? It's all right there in the title. (duh!!)
I know how sad this will sound. But, I am nearly always drawn to a movie that is so obviously cheesy that they announce the entire plot in its moniker. It's the reason I was hopelessly destined to see Snakes On A Plane and Killer Clowns From Outer Space. And it will be the same reason I will be unable to stop myself from running out and renting this likely piece of junk. Oh, Heaven save me from myself!!
I am very excited to watch this movie. Almost more excited than I am to see Star Trek!....
okay, sorry! You can put your phasers down. I didn't mean it.
Anyway, here is the movie trailer below. Be sure to watch for the extreme tension of the moment when "It Rises!"
If the embedded video doesn't work, here is the link to it on Youtube:
2 comments:
Wow! Welcome back! How are ya doin?
1 year ago. Hmmmm...where was I on our honeymoon that you had time to watch this and post this blog? Just kidding, honey, great post. Loved your writing.
Post a Comment